Instead of logging into PirateNet, you can cut out some steps and log directly into Kronos at the following link: https://timesheets.shu.edu/wfc/applications/suitenav/navigation.do.
This should be a much faster way to do your timesheet.
Some other quick tips regarding Kronos:
- Always allow Java to run when opening Kronos.
- Typically, you will get a pop-up or two asking you to verify that you want Java to run. Always allow Java so that Kronos functions properly
- If your timecard has already been approved, you cannot edit it.
- So if you notice that your time sheet is locked for editing, speak with your supervisor.
- If Kronos will not work, try copying the link (which I posted above) and putting it in a different web browser.
- For example, if Kronos won’t open in Internet Explorer (usually, it says the “Java plugin failed to load” in red text) then try opening it in Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.