1. Read and accept the Submission Agreement
3. Include your name exactly as it appears on the title page and your advisor's name(s).
4. Include an abstract (up to 500 words)
5. Include list of keywords (10 maximum)
6. Submit the final approved copy of your thesis (track changes removed)
7. Upload your electronic file and associated files
8. If your study was approved by the Seton Hall University Institutional Review Board, you must include a copy of the approval form as an appendix. If your study was not under the purview of the Seton Hall University Institutional Review Board, there is no need to comply with the previous requirement. For further information, please see IRB Research Guidance.
Note: Please make sure your submission is complete. Incomplete or incorrect information will delay the processing of your submission. Please allow up to five business days for processing.