This guide provides an overview of PubMed, and highlights features that beginning users may find useful.
- PubMed Basics
- What is PubMed and when should I use it?
- Obtaining full text using Find@SHU and Interlibrary Loan
- Finding a specific article using the Single Citation Matcher and PMIDs
- Performing a simple search and customizing results display
- Advanced PubMed Features
- Using Search Details to troubleshoot your search
- Refining your search results using filters
- Saving searches and setting preferences using My NCBI
- Exporting your results to Zotero and other citation managers
- Saving and/or emailing search results
- Get Help with PubMed
If you have suggestions on how to improve this guide, please email us.