The Walsh Gallery provides individuals and groups with display space in its three full-length window displays located in prominent, heavily traveled locations around the Walsh Library.
- Contact the gallery at least six weeks before the intended display period.
- All window exhibits must be at least four weeks in duration.
- Content should be educational or artistic in nature. We accept requests from the Seton Hall community as well as the general public.
- Window Display Dimensions: 87" H x 95" W x 29 1/2" D.
- Note: Window display areas are not climate-controlled and objects will be subjected to ambient light. The windows include track lighting and access to electrical outlets.
- Note that window displays are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis and often require booking up to three months in advance.