What is PIVOT?
A comprehensive source of $44 billion in funding opportunities within a web-based discovery and workflow tool. With Pivot, researchers, faculty and research administrators can easily explore new avenues for funding, view funding opportunities uniquely matched to their scholar profile, collaborate with colleagues and manage the results of the process to build a funding strategy that supports both immediate and long-term funding needs.
- Allows faculty, staff researchers, and graduate students to identify and connect funding opportunities to researchers at their institution.
- $44 billion with our unique database of 3 million pre-populated scholar profiles, drawing from Community of Scholars and Community of Science profiles.
- Updated regularly to add new information associated with a scholar's profile and drop off expired opportunities.
- Users can search for a funding opportunity and instantly view matching faculty from inside or outside their institution. Conversely, a search for a scholar will link to matching funding opportunities.
- Enables you to add internal deadlines to critical funding opportunities and sends weekly updates on saved searches.
- Users can receive alerts whenever new matching opportunities are posted that match their saved searches.
- Create groups for sharing funding opportunities on an ongoing basis.