The New York Times Digital Access Pass provides digital only access seven days a week to New York Times content. Each Academic Pass is good for a 24 hour period and provides access to the user on a laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone during that period. After 24 hours, the user is logged off and will need to login again.
Initial User Registration:
To Register for your daily access to nytimes.com:
· Select “Create Account”.
· Create a free NYTimes.com account using your school email address: shu.edu
· Create a nytimes.com account password
· Check your email inbox , click the link in your confirmation message to validate your email address.
· Download your free NYT smartphone and tablet apps at nytimes.com/mobile.
· Sign-up for “The Edit”, The New York Times student-focused newsletter.
Users may access nytimes.com website and any NYT smartphone and tablet app from any location using the email they provided as their username.
To Claim a Subsequent Pass After 24-hour Expiration:
This is an assortment of websites that will get you started with UN research. These sites are related to current events, initiatives and evolving data integration that are available.
| Seton Hall University|
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079