BrowZine is a new tool used by hundreds of academic institutions around the world that allows you to browse, read and follow thousands of the library’s scholarly journals.
BrowZine keeps track of your favorite journals making it easy to keep up with new developments in your field. It also can allow you to easily see similar titles to the ones you are familiar with in order to broaden your knowledge of related scholarly literature.
- View academic journals from your phone or tablet.
- Review table of contents of the journals you read regularly.
- Click to select an article. If the library does not subscribe to an article, you will be directed to Interlibrary Borrowing to order the article right away!
To learn more, please take a look at this short introductory video.
Getting Started With BrowZine
- From your desktop or laptop computer go to http://browzine.com.
- Access BrowZine from your smartphone or tablet by downloading the free BrowZine app BrowZine App.
- On campus from your computer click link to BrowZine > Choose Library > Seton Hall University > Click To Authenticate. You can then browse the library's journal holdings.
- Off campus from your computer follow the above but sign in with your PirateNet credentials.